The UNTANGLED project is organising a conference titled Labour market effects and social impact of technological transformation, globalisation and demographic change. The event will take place in Brussels on 9 November 2022 and feature a keynote address from Anna Salomons, Professor of Employment and Inequality at Utrecht University.
Please submit full papers or extended abstracts by 10 September 2022 to Ilse Tobback at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We welcome contributions addressing the implications of technological transformation, globalisation and demographic change for:
- Heterogenous impacts of mega trends on labour market outcomes
- Work related migration and skills
- Education and future skill needs, productivity growth
- (Regional/Rural-urban) convergence/divergence, EU economic governance, trade
- Technology and human capital
- (Wage/regional) inequality, social policy
- Covering the combined impact of two or more of the driving forces – technological transformation, globalisation, and demographic change – is considered an added value.
All the detailed information is in the Call for Papers below. Any queries can be emailed to Ilse Tobback at: email@example.com