Full papers or extended abstracts can be sent to Ilse Tobback at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We invite contributions addressing the implications of technological transformation, globalisation, and demographic change on:
- Heterogeneous impacts of megatrends on labour market outcomes
- Work-related migration and skills
- Education and future skill needs, productivity growth
- (Regional / Rural-urban / EU) convergence/divergence, EU economic governance
- Developments in trade and global value chains
- Technology and human capital
- (Wage / regional) inequality
- Welfare states and social policy
Covering the combined impact of two or more driving forces – technological transformation, globalisation, and demographic change – is considered an added value.